I forgot to mention, Zoe opened the bathroom drawer and got out a comb yesterday and started running it over her head as if she were combing her hair! My heart just broke and gushed all over the place.
She has also been feeding me/offering me her stuff. The other day she was playing with a lime I had out and she held it up to my lips so I'd kiss it then she'd laugh and take it back and put it to her lips. She's a smart kid with a giving heart.
04 February 2010
Posted by Jenny at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(65)
-
▼
February
(11)
- Zoe's Birthday Party
- the best part of waking up...
- Happy Birthday Zoe Scarlett!
- I'm home for President's birthday celebrations tod...
- Today is Valentine's Day. It feels odd for...
- Super Bowl Sunday
- "You would know the secret of death. But how shall...
- Saturday morning. My favorite time of the week. ...
- I forgot to mention, Zoe opened the bathroom drawe...
- Slow Roasted Tomatoes, oh my!
- The Zobot is a sick little muffin. It began with t...
-
▼
February
(11)
About Me
Blogger Blogs
Other Blogs & Sites I Like
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(65)
-
▼
February
(11)
- Zoe's Birthday Party
- the best part of waking up...
- Happy Birthday Zoe Scarlett!
- I'm home for President's birthday celebrations tod...
- Today is Valentine's Day. It feels odd for...
- Super Bowl Sunday
- "You would know the secret of death. But how shall...
- Saturday morning. My favorite time of the week. ...
- I forgot to mention, Zoe opened the bathroom drawe...
- Slow Roasted Tomatoes, oh my!
- The Zobot is a sick little muffin. It began with t...
-
▼
February
(11)

0 comments:
Post a Comment