17 August 2010

Almost 18 months.


I recently altered my work schedule.

Well, to be lucid – I recently gambled hard and volunteered a considerable pay-cut so I could focus on the rest of my life.
You know, the one moving at express velocity without me as I sit at my desk counting money and printing reports.
I have a Human Biology lecture at 5 on Monday's starting next week, 
so I figured it would be good to take the entire day off with child.
It will be nice to get back to the maddening and exhilarating world of academia.
And for Fall to set in.
I feel its suggestion in the air now and then,
and it’s a complete tease, has my mind wandering and ready to take the last of Summer for granted.
When summer has been nothing but good to me.


Yesterday was the beginning of this new schedule where I just don’t work on Monday
it was brilliant.
We slept in bed together until 10AM
I set the coffee on
Made her breakfast
Did laundry
Cleaned in general
Shopped
Cooked
Rested
Played
Cuddled


Against numerous temptations, I refrained from updating Facebook status with my Zoe mania.
The cuteness refuses to cease, ceases to surprise me and makes me laugh my ass off.

What is it about being a mother that forces the terrible need to share these things with people that don’t care?


Maybe I’ll start her a private twitter.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I guess you're just what I needed.

About Me

My photo
I guess you're just what I needed.