03 August 2010

Sometimes you gotta give in to win.

Fernando's rotten fruit is all over our yard...yay.  Babies love rotten fruit.

What a week. 
What. A. Week.  
 Work has been so busy, social life has been busy, I am completely swept up and don't know how to talk anything meaningful with you right now, blog thing.  Last night we grilled and sat on a raggedy quilt in the backyard because Zoe refused to eat dinner inside.  Well, she refused to eat dinner, period.  Such a shocker, that one.    This backyard is going to feel  forlorn when the cold weather pushes us inside, we spend more time out here than we do in our home because Zoe stands at the windowed doors and cries, "ouuuussssiiiiiieeeeee! ouuuusssiiiiiieeeeee!!!!" and throws herself across the floor like a silent film actress until we comply with her heavy sob heartfelt demands.

I had a dream last night that I had a pet snake that was black and when I was holding him he would stretch out in my arms and become a cat and let me rub his belly.  He was so nice and I loved him, but he wanted to go play with his friends in the dirt and he burrowed deep down and I lost him and woke up sad.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I guess you're just what I needed.

About Me

My photo
I guess you're just what I needed.