Yesterday evening I fed her one of her favorite meals for dinner -- yogurt and green apples. She started growing impatient with me and insisted she could feed herself, so I surrendered and let her have her independence. The following videos are classic hilarity (if you are her parent).
26 March 2010
Posted by Jenny at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(65)
-
▼
March
(13)
- On a Sunday.
- Yesterday evening I fed her one of her favorite me...
- Guilty Pleasures
- Milestones
- Hi Spring, I love you.
- The best chicken fajitas of my life
- St. Patrick's Day
- Oh Spring, you fickle friend...
- Spring chick
- "And that's what I've been looking for...the bridg...
- Awards Gala
- Comfort...
- Infectious
-
▼
March
(13)
About Me
Blogger Blogs
Other Blogs & Sites I Like
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(65)
-
▼
March
(13)
- On a Sunday.
- Yesterday evening I fed her one of her favorite me...
- Guilty Pleasures
- Milestones
- Hi Spring, I love you.
- The best chicken fajitas of my life
- St. Patrick's Day
- Oh Spring, you fickle friend...
- Spring chick
- "And that's what I've been looking for...the bridg...
- Awards Gala
- Comfort...
- Infectious
-
▼
March
(13)

0 comments:
Post a Comment